Click here!

Sunday 28 April 2013

Some feelings.


Still listening. This song really inspires me.
I like how the video was made.
I like its lyrics.
I like Katy Perry's voice.
It's certainly one of her best songs
which I must share in this little world of my own.
I believe listening to this song could help you feel better
when you're in a really tough time.

Another hit which I have heard lately.
The Police - Every breath you take.
I thought I would use this to give some hints at first
because it sounded like a great romantic love song
when I first listened to it but somehow later
I felt that it's more like an ultimate stalker song.
Never mind, I just listen when I stalk.


He actually wanted to say he's kinda lost in your eyes.

Alright, off for supper.
Gotta put on some weight.


No comments: