Click here!

Wednesday 4 September 2013

IPOH

So I'm back to this site after a whole month.
I always wanted to write something
since I last updated the blog in July
but I really had no time to do that
as I was busy flying and moving around.

Things have been great in the past month
except that the haze hit Malaysia again last week.
Because of that, my flying progress has been delayed further.
Anyway, I shall cut the crap and stop telling the misfortune,
I'm currently in Ipoh, still alive,
struggling to get my single-engine flying done.
How did I end up being here? It's a long story.
I'm not going to talk anything about that in public.
Ask me personally if anyone is interested to know.

Even though I have only done two sorties here,
I think flying around in Ipoh should be fun
because this airfield is said to be one of the hardest airport
to be approached because of its mountainous landscape.
I'm no bluffing, this's what the air traffic controller said
when we made a visit to the tower on our first day here.
According to the source that I have got from the Internet,
Cathay Pacific used to send their pilots here for training
because the limestone hills around the airport closely resembled the skyscrapers
around Hong Kong's Kai Tak Airport, the top ten hardest airport in the world.
Read the comments here: The source.
Besides, the runway is short(2000m) with a down and up slope
at two ends of the runway, increasing the difficulty for making a nice landing.

To be sure, at this moment, I no longer care
if I'm progressing faster or slower than other batchmates,
I just don't like the feeling that a team spirit is separated into two.
However, the Buddha must have his reason for what happened,
at least I'm closer to my dearest family now,
so instead of blaming the school for kicking us here and there,
I should just enjoy myself and learn as much as possible in Ipoh.

Have been praying a lot these few days,
to the Buddha, Guan Yin PuSa and many others,
hopefully they hear my prayers and I hope my life 
is long enough to be exchanged with :)

No comments: