Click here!

Sunday 11 July 2010

Broga Hill

First of all,thanks to Hands and everyone
who joined us at Broga Hill this morning
for making the hiking event a great success.
It was really awesome and memoriable for me
since this was the first time I joined Hands Club's event
with an identity as Hands Trainee.
Gathering with other trainees at the bus stop near
our practice venue,Chong Hwa Independent High School
at 4.15am this morning,then "flying" to the Oldtown cafe
which is in Taman Midah,Cheras in 15 minutes time with high speed,
meeting some old friends and seniors there as well,
travelling to the Broga Hill together with another 23 cars,
hiking in the dark,viewing the nice scenery besides inhaling fresh air,
after that going down to the foot of the hills
and had a photography session lastly,
those really made me excited!

Not to forget,Chong Hwa's drummers,
after hiking just had a "tea time" at Oldtown and
"Bak Kut Teh" in Manjarala as "Breakfirst" with them.
Guys,I could hardly speak in defense of myself
but please forgive me for not hiking together with you all.

Oh ya..My teammates in trainees
gave me a new nickname today-
Super Junior~Don't laugh,okay?
Just because I'm the youngest among them.
I do enjoy become the youngest one,
but I'm not going to dance Sorry Sorry :)


Broga Hill,I will come back
for the sunrise one day.
除了喜爱的天空之外,
没有拍到什么特别的照片,
但美丽的回忆是在心里,
今天的心情应该不错。

No comments: