Click here!

Thursday 24 October 2013

Rush

Two papers,
40 hours for single engine,
55 hours for simulator and twin engine remaining.
Now please tell me that I could finish the course by Chinese New Year.

There're too many things I want to do and change about my life,
but I have no initiative and don't know where to start.
How about keeping the to-do-list away until the 21st birthday?
It's an excuse but at least I could be free and happy for few more days.
Rain, you'd better be gone by early November like what the press reported
because I want to fly maximum hours!

A friend of mine told me that I had changed recently.
I've been thinking and wanting to write something about it since then. 
I thought changing was necessary to grow up. It always is.
Without changing, you won't know what you actually want. 
Everyday we come up with some new thoughts, 
so your perception doesn't really matter to me.
I have never, I don't and I'll never care how others see me.
That's who I'm.

Keep calm and it's Scorpio season.

1 comment:

essay writing companies said...

Well, people always complain that you have changed, but I believe change is inevitable. I mean people grow up, become mature etc. it is simply a fact of life.