Click here!

Tuesday 15 October 2013

Sociality

They say all human beings are social,
I'm not sure how true this statement is,
I think some people are just naturally more socialable than me
I've always been trying hard to be one like them. 
However, for me, being social doesn't necessarily mean making more friends,
what I'm pursuing is more to break out of my comfort zone
and feel proud for other people's achievements.

In fact, the first part actually seems a little difficult to me 
as I'm over protective and less talkative sometimes
but the main point which I want to bring out is 
please be assured that whenever I say something,
be it congratulations, sorry or whatever,
I really mean it deep in my heart because I never do things for protocols.

If you think I look cool or LCLY,
probably you don't know me well enough.
Anyway, the life is a non-stop learning process.
I'm still learning. Criticism and praise are always welcome. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like your blog, blog more about your life being a cadet pilot! ;)