Click here!

Sunday 22 December 2013

KBR again!

Yes, I'm back to Newcastle.
Nothing much has changed in Kota Bharu,
the monsoon seems to have stopped already
but the food still sucks, life is still boring,
imagine how I feel after being detached to Terengganu
and Ipoh, I had to come back to this place again.
Anyway, I'm gonna start my simulator training for
the twin-engine aircraft soon and
below is my new toy for the next two months.
The Diamond Twin Star DA42!
Bolehlah, take it as an early introduction to joystick.


You can't solely depend on someone or something
for happiness, freedom from boredom or as a stress reliever. 
Never let it become a living habit of which you cannot get rid 
before you're prepared to suffer for losing them. Never.
Alex said I was too serious, no girls will like that.
Maybe.