Click here!

Saturday 25 January 2014

Hey 2014

Having been silence for so long,
I finally decided to start my first post of the new year.
Initially I thought the subject of the first post should be a "resolution" one
but I hadn't had much special experience and thoughts in the past one year,
what I did and where I went was all about my flight training,
head is full of something else at the time I'm typing on the keyboard,
so I changed my mind to share about my recent life like what I always do.

Things have been great since I last updated this blog,
I cleared the last paper and completed the simulator training,
I'm now one step closer to getting my commercial pilot licence,
but I must not be too relieved. 
Collecting 25 hours on the twin engine aircraft is not easy 
as the number of cadets has outnumbered the number of aircraft
and it should be expected that a lot of time will be wasted
because of the approval for flight test..

The good thing is that the flying schedule is more flexible now,
I don't need to go to the hangar if I'm not scheduled to fly on that day
unless someone asks me to stand by. (Btw, no-one likes to be on standby)
At least I have more spare time in the twin engine flying phase.
My camera has been staying quietly in the drawer for almost a month.
It's now the time for the cameraman to make his return.
Oh yeah, Maxis internet connection has become very slow in KB lately,
I'm not sure what has gone wrong, however, it's not going to beat me down,
thanks to Izzan's YES 4G, I have no problem with my drama marathon.
(I guess it's not a good news to my housemates, I make too much noise,
but I'm not over excited, I'm just too into the story.)


It's 4 o'clock in the morning, I think I'd better stop here.
Year 2014, I hope you would be an awesome one.
To be continued.

No comments: