Click here!

Sunday 20 April 2014

Second Officer

"You know how difficult life could be
after stepping into the society.
There are times that you will feel depressed,
because of someone, something or some situations
which you don't see them coming,
however, you will still enjoy the process
if it's something that you have always wanted."

At an age of twenty-two, financial commitments which I'm having now
are actually considered a lot, and more to come,
it might be a little bit stressful, but I'm motivated.

Yes, I'm a freshman now,
training as a second officer to be the co-pilot of a commercial jet.
Growing up is essential, competency needs to be achieved,
knowing that I will have to take responsibility for hundred lives.
Just can't wait for the day where I can change the one bar to two bar.

Fighting.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Edison,may I ask you some questions about the course? Thanks.

Anonymous said...

..........