Click here!

Saturday 23 May 2015

Let's climb.

It has been more than a year since I last visited my own blog.
During this one year, I always had something on my mind
but I was either too busy or too lazy to manage them.

Remember I said that I was officially a Second Officer in my last post?
I'm now a First Officer, one rank up, with two bars on shoulders.
Next step would be Senior First Officer, in order to achieve that,
I have to collect 1500 hours to unfreeze my Airline Transport Pilot License.

Anyway, I just read something meaningful the other day
which I want to share it with my fellow friends.
I'm not going to repost the whole article as it's a bit long.

"I tried to climb the mountain today"

I have never laughed at anyone's dreams.
I know there's a difference between
those dreamers and non-dreamers.
I think that having a dream is the greatest thing in life,
but if you dont't make an attempt at this dream,
the dream will eventually die.

Let's climb. Climb the mountain today.
If you just did, do not let it stop, keep moving forward,
because there's always another mountain after another to climb.

I will be back.