Click here!

Tuesday 13 April 2010

13th of April

It has been a few weeks since
I made my last appearance at here,
wondering did anyone miss me
or leave some new comments,
so I'm coming to have a look.
When looking backward to
those previous posts,
which are messy and senseless,
I've decided to take some time,
to update this blog,
maybe redecorate too,
if I have extra time after
putting my feeling down in writing.

Yes,quiet busy recently,
with spending a lot of time on
those stupid english books,
and rewatching the serial drama,
'Triumph in the Sky' which
I've watched for six time,
Well..It's not important
to mention that,I know,
but I have to say,
How important this drama is for me.

I'm glad that I could still
feel my weak heartbeats,
even though lots of unexpectable things
have happened in these 3 months,
troubling me and my family.
Undoubtedly,2010 is the hardest year for us,
especially me and mum,
there is a big acid test to leapt over.
Hoping Buddha hear my heartiest prayers,
And let our lives back to normal afterwards,
Like what we are awaiting.
So,cheer up and don't be timid,
I keep repeating to myself.

K..Change to another happier topic,
Finally,it's now the middle of April,
the first PIKOK PC Fair in this year,
is coming this friday..That means
my new laptop is also arising soon,
perhaps I would get a joystick too,
then I could do homework and
play FS-X in my hostel one month later,
one month later,not longer to wait,
and don't forget to express my appreciation,
to two sisters for buying me a new laptop :)

Last but not least,note this,man,
congratulations on your success
to be the first one that I dislike,
after 18-year life of mine on this earth,
I know I shouldn't keep this unhealthy thought in my head,
but you are really disgusting and hateful,
let's see what will happen,
I will keep my eyes for you,
in the following time.

Patience is being challenged :)


Hah..What I'm..

-Edited on 15th of April-

2 comments:

Teh Kah Hann said...

hu made u so in hatred? o.O

Anonymous said...

I won't say his name :)
but this guy really angered me.
you know my temper
and attitude de lar..
I'm usually so nice..

so,you could imagine how hateful this guy is.
and enough to challenge my patience.



Edison