Click here!

Saturday 24 April 2010

The 200th


Time has passed very fast indeed.
Unconsciously,I've been using this new blog
for approximately one year..Congratulations :P
Looking over at the 'history' section
on the left-hand side,
I've only just noticed that the post which
I'm typing at the moment is already the 200th.
It's quite exciting,huh?Applaud for it xD
Due to the reasons above,
I've decided to make this post
to be more extraordinary,how?
Maybe do a personal introduction here?


Okay..Where should I start?
It should be my designation first for sure!
Well..My full name is Tang Shing Kang,
I named myself Edison when I was in primary school,
I have to admit I used to admire Edison Chan,
the Hong Kong's artist,a long time ago before
he was drawn into the nude photos upheaval,
so stop making fun of my nickname from now.
Ya..Some of my friends call me Smiling,
Why?You might be asking about this too.
Actually it is because they found me like to smile :)


I was born at midnight on 27th October 1992
at Hospital Bersalin Kuala Lumpur,
so obviouly I'm 18 years old this year
and my sign of the zodiac is scorpio,
(I'm so proud to be a scorpio..hahas.)
Blood group is O positive,I think,
Height 170cm and weight 57kg,
I'm considered as fit,they told me,
but I always deem I'm not high enough
and should still go on a diet..
What queer mentality I have :O
Anyone wants to see my appearance
Just proceed to my facebook or friendster.


Then how are my personalities?
Without doubt,I will say I'm friendly,
kind,quite generous and good fun.
You are already laughing there now?No!!
That means you don't really understand me yet.
I'm certain that you will be in favor with me if you do.
Of couse there are also some negative characters
like lazy,unreliable and I usually don't show
my feelings easily especially when I'm
in front of those who I meet for first time.
Oh ya..I'm sensitive and sentimental sometimes.


I can hardly tell you what my hobbies are
because I'm always interested to learn new things
and practice old things,but what I'm sure is
I love drumming..emm...and also dreaming.
Enjoy listening songs but not singing,
Enjoy watching movies but not acting,
Enjoy reading books but not writing,
Enjoy photographing but not drawing,
Enjoy speaking but not shouting @!$#%


Don't forget to introduce my house as well,
I come from a fairly comfortable family,
I have five members in my family,
if the daughters of my sister is not included.
There are my parents,my two sisters and me
after the leaving of my grandmother.
Each person is interesting in his own way
and takes a important place in my heart,
but I take after my father at most,
respect my mother at most,
grateful to my big sister at most,
Worried about my second sister at most.


Lastly,let's talk about my ambition,
I'm a guy who love blue skies and white clouds,
so that I've always aspired to be part
of the aviation industry in Malaysia.
The occupations I'm now aiming for
are aircraft engineer and commercial pilot
which need a lot of knowledge and professionalism.
To persue my dreams,I'll have to study hard
in the following two and a half years
in Diploma of Aircraft Maintenance Engineering
at Nilai University College starting from May.
I pray with all my heart that my dreams
will become a reality and not remain
just another of my boyish fantasies.

So..This is me : )
Sorry for wasting your precious time
to read this introduction that you may be
uninterested to know..anyway.
Thanks everyone who has supported me all the way.



The End








There's no need for you to know about me,girl,
but please give me some chance to understand you.

No comments: