Click here!

Tuesday 18 May 2010

1st day(Official)

Yup,I've had a nice time today xD
Went to the lecture hall - L203
together with other new students
from different courses this afternoon
for a joyful sharing session which is
related to a fulfilled campus life
and we had some ball games afterwards,
for examples,tennis,basketball,
table tennis and such..

I just enjoyed playing table tennis
with DaYao and RongShen although
I didn't know how to play it..
Who cares,right?It's just fun!
At night,there's a fellowship time
held by the counselors and student helpers,
we were split into many small groups,
soon started playing game also,
it's enjoyable,funny but tiring.
What's my group name?Jipsaw!

Received a SMS from Kah Han
two hours ago which asked me :
"Met any hot girls?"
"Nooooppppeeee"
So I answered like this,
I haven't seen any these fews days.
What a pity,my buddy :(



"Guys give love to get sex,
Girls give sex to get love"

An impressive saying from Lina.
(The lisenced counselor and "Pak Tor"logist of NUC)

Pathology = "Pak Tor"(Cantonese)logy

2 comments:

Jeffrey said...

look like u enjoy ur new study life at NUC ah..... good luck

Anonymous said...

thank you..and
good luck to you
as well :)







edison tang here