Click here!

Wednesday 19 May 2010

Movie night

What a fucking movie night.

In the first place,I have to say sorry
to all counselors and advisers in advance
because of the first sentence above.
However,I just didn't like and not enjoy
the horror movie you played for us
in the movie night today which is part
of the three-day orientation programme.
As first I thought you would have played
a funny or zany comedy since
we were so many people and
there're quite some girls inside
but you were not lar!!
So,did you notice that a lot of girls
even boys left the lecture hall in the middle way?

I only don't like bloody and violence.
Anyhow,you hard work is appreciated :)

keep on chattering xD





Okay.It's time to sleep now
or else I won't manage to wake up
tomorrow morning for the first lecture
at hangar,8am!!!

No comments: