Click here!

Friday 28 October 2011

28-10-2011

The next day after my nineteenth birthday,
I feel good, though there is some disappointment :)

When every fortune-teller,
no matter Chinese or Western-based,
tells you that you are seclusive,
you should start doubting yourself,
is it true? Anyway, at least I'm still socialable.

Having a short break before afternoon's class,
thinking of going for a nap and dream,
but body seems to be uncooperative o.0
Just a random post. I like random.
There's no why, it is life.
Things come, things go.
People come, people go.

Anticipating another 65 kilometres back to the city where I live.
A good moment to enjoy being myself. with Speed & Music.
"Some think it's holding on that makes one strong, sometimes it's letting go.
Beautiful pictures are developed from negatives in a dark room.
So, if you see darkness in your life, certainly there's a beautiful picture
is being prepared by God." - A quote printed on my new water bottle.

I damn like it, it's BROS! HAHA! Trying to have a healthier lifestyle
by buying an expensive bottle, with a stupid thought that
I would drink more warm water because of that :DD
Would you do that if you were me?

No comments: