Click here!

Monday 31 October 2011

8 days

Didn't know why I woke up naturally in the dead of night
while I actually set my alarm for seven o'clock
which is a few hours later.
After the toilet, I tried to keep my eyes closed
and hypnotized myself again but failed.
It just made me feel very bad, even though
I already got enough sleep yesterday afternoon.
Still finding a way to syncronize my body biological clock.

Looking at the calender on my study desk,
I found out there are also 8 days left for me,
but I haven't started my preparation, HOLY SHIT.
Anyway, I'm excited, in fact, and can't wait for that day.
I'm gonna realize my dream. Nobody is gonna steal it.
My goal is clear which is to get my ass into the team and fly away.
This may sound selfish to some, but it's LIFE.
Live as we wish to live. That's all.
I wish I'm cruel, then everything is right.


TA DA! Sushi King Bonanza 2011 is back!
31 Oct -3 Nov is for all outlets in Negeri Sembilan including Nilai!
Wasabi Wasabi Wasabi :P

Good morning :D

No comments: