Click here!

Saturday 8 October 2011

Sem 5

Time flies like an arrow.
I'm now already in Semester 5!
Only one semester left and then
I can go into the industry for On Job Training.

Instrument/Avionics System
Equipment Furnishing & Water
Aircraft Ice & Rain
Fire Protection, Lighting & On Board Maintenance


Looking at the subjects that I'm taking this semester
and the respective lecturers, I predict next two months
would be very hectic ones because the subjects are harder
and the lecturers are more interesting except the electrician.
Anyway, I don't mean to contempt anyone here.
My goal is very clear in this new semester
which is I must study harder to bring my CGPA back to normal
and make sure my first class honour is secured, that's all,
so JIAYOUS, TANG SHING KANG! JIAYOUS!
Hope everything goes smoothly!

无聊明明没重点
却要更新部落格,
就如明明没话聊,
却硬想搭讪一样。

手集团又招考了,
恭喜,我又老了。
有时候我在纳闷,
他们怎么酱有火?
我的火到别处去了。










1 comment:

BENson said...

把你的火留给明年的公演!