Click here!

Wednesday 15 June 2011

15/6

282th. 15/6/2011 Wednesday 0133am
I did really learn from the lesson.

I switched off the light, at half past twelve,
tried to fall asleep, on my bed with the blanket,
but somehow, I failed, couldn't fall asleep.
It must be because of the super duper
long nap that I had taken yesterday afternoon,
I said, softly and guiltily.

Transfered from my notebook(Not blog)
Chance is only once. It's either you hold it tightly in your hands or let it go like the bubbles that children blow, consequently, they burst and disappear in the air. forever. It seems that I screwed it out again, by wasting the chance. Nothing much I can say, while it's my own fault. Say goodbye, even though you don't wish to do so, sometimes, you still have to. Looking out at the window, the birds, they are flying high, like they will never come back. 3/6/2011 Friday 0145pm

Gonna shut down my lappy,
and try to sleep again, second try.
I need a second shoot, what I need
is a second shoot, please please please.
Ready for the bad news.

No comments: