Click here!

Thursday 8 December 2011

HD 417

The clock on my desk shows it's 2:20am now
where I should be studying like hell actually
for the last paper of my final examinations.
Despite that, I still feel like writing something on my blog,
okay, I wish I won't come back to this room
or even this faculty after I check out tomorrow.

Even though it's a little risky to put all my hopes on that
but I more than believe that I'll eventually get it,
achieve it and hold it tight in my hands soon, very soon.
I'm putting all eggs in a basket, as a Chinese saying goes,
break the caldrons and sink the boat! 破釜沉舟。
No more castle in the air and no more tragedy.

I'm gonna miss this room, HD417,
I would say I was lucky to have owned
the biggest room in Dahlia hall with nice balcony xD

Am learning not to care about what the others say,
I live for my own and, of course, my family.

No comments: