Click here!

Sunday 22 April 2012

Energizer Night Race 2012


So this is the medal for 42km finisher!


Above all, a million thanks to my AirAsia team leader, Tanker
for asking me to join the run - Energizer Night Race 2012
which was conducted at Sepang F1 Circuit yesterday night.
I finally finished it in almost seven hours, the pace was slow,
however I still feel good as it was my first ever Marathon
and I never ran more than 10 kilometres before.

Again, I would like to express my appreciation to him.
I wouldn't have finished the run without him motivating and guiding me
all the way until the finishing point. It was a great experience.

I must admit, I was a little impetuous to join the run
without any special training but I had always wished to know
how long I could run and how much the willpower I have got.
I didn't only want to challenge myself but I also wanted to show that
I wouldn't give up easily unless I lose my interest towards that thing.

Yeah, this is the proof.

No comments: