Click here!

Saturday 27 April 2013

Progress.

So I finally have another post here exactly in the span of a month!
Actually, I have always had some thoughts and feelings going through my head,
but my life has been busy and changeful in the past one month.
(With a bit of laziness set in :P)

How am I doing now? Well.
Next Monday would be my batch's one year anniversary.
Yes, I have been undergoing my training in KB for almost one year.
Progress is getting slower but since the academy still keeps telling us that
we could graduate on time, I don't want to talk about this anymore,
I'm grateful that at least we have finished all our ground school syllabus and
we're halfway to get our second pilot license which is PPL.
For your information, a pilot, who does traditional ab-initio training,
will be issued 4 licenses in his or her career.
Those 4 licenses are:
SPL(Which I'm holding now, Student Pilot License)
PPL(Which enables you to fly for leisure only, Private Pilot License)
CPL(Which you must have to be an airline pilot, Commercial Pilot License)
ATPL(Which you must have to be an airline captain, Airline Transport Pilot License)

Talking about the one year anniversary, my batchmates and I
just went to Four Season Restaurant for dinner as an early celebration two days ago.
The food was nice but Inyggaran and I were vegetarian for that day, how unfortunate.
However, it's one of the meaningful day of our batch,
I wish we could stay united and it could be celebrated for years.


I changed the background music again,
it's "Firework" by Katy Perry this time.
Thanks to F, we the Chinese gang had an awesome night yesterday,
we had some drinks, played cards, drove to Mcdonald's at midnight,
came back when the clock showed four,
all these where I thought I would never do so,
sometimes, I really think I need some more guts and havocness.


No comments: