Click here!

Monday 11 January 2010

:)

finally..i took my school leaving certificate and trial exam results.
Can go to apply for my study in college now..
However, i almost faint when i had the first look at my results.
God..there are only few As..
Many Bs and have a E!!
It isn't as good as i thought before..
Or it is bad in another word..
I'm not sure whether my mum will scold me or not
If she see the results..
But i really can't except it..
Hope my real results are better..
Even thought i don't think i will use the SPM results to apply my preferred job in the future..
I said:i will study harder and do better in college..
And get my certificate of diploma with high marks..
And the lisence...will i?

Emm..another surprising news that i want to share with my friends..
I'm in!!if there is no any misunderstandings..
Hahahaha..actually i'm confident.
But i really did badly last week.
Never mind..everything will be good in the end..i believe..

Lastly..a durion dropped..
Yesterday night..
My sister said she will sponsor the laptop to me..
I was shocked and surprised..
Hahaha..her request only is she want me to put more efforts in my english lessons.
And don't think so much about job finding...have to say thank you first..
But i will continue to find job.
Have to get money for '''wet'''' mah..

No comments: