Click here!

Saturday 30 January 2010

-

yissh...i got a terrible experience
of taking selangor bus yesterday..
it's raining when i was on my way
to cambrige by bus in the afternoon.
everything was fine at first and
i was happy too because of the low-priced ticket
until i noticed that the bus was moving so fast and unsteadily.
i just knew that i had got on a racing "bus"..again..
it was another crazy driver that he thought he was micheal schumacher.
i was very scared in the whole journey because he was driving dangerously
and speeding on the wet road in the rain.
but what i really could not accept was he always sounded the horn
and stopped the bus suddenly..besides,this careless man
often looked at other sides when driving..
it was irritating and made me felt unsafe.
i could feel that my soul almost flew away
sometime in the journey.
damn.what i want to say is it might be frightening.
when your life is controlled by other people.
drivers,no matter you drive car,ship or plane,
should be more careful and responsible,
let the passengers feel consident and safe..
pls..don't sacrifice other although you don't care your life..
i hate it...don't be so selfish.

had a short inspirational conversation with my neighbours
when they were giving me a lift to the bus stop nearby yesterday noon.
thanks to uncle for giving me a suggestion of joining airforce.
i appreciate it but i doubt if it is a good idea for me
to achieve my dream in the future..
yeah..they are a lot of uncertainties and doubts,
but i still think i have better to do the course
and try my luck after two and a half years...
so...say..add oil..boy.

原来我是如此的低贱
只要出现了利益
就会改变想法
但是我说这是人的本性
以安慰我的不快之感
人。总不能那么固执

No comments: