Click here!

Sunday 27 February 2011

Only you





So finally I bought the two very first books
concerning to my ambition as a pilot
at Kunikuniya,KLCC last Saturday.

Two of them cost me RM220 in total,
quite expensive you might think there,
but believe me that it's already the normal price,
in this high-technology aviation industry.
Like most of the professionals tell you,
it's worth paying for the knowledge,
the only prerequisite is to make sure 
"You will read them until the closure!"

Anyway,I am just so excited at the moment,
can't wait to start reading them,
I wish I could finish them before June 
because I will be having my CPP exams
at that period of time too ( I guess so =P ).
Yeah,a million thanks to my dear sister,Joyce,
for accompanying me and treating me
a meal of "Sushi King" there!

Just want to share a nice quote 
from Mr.Tony Fernandes,
the well-known CEO of Airasia,
before I end my post here,
"Believe the unbelievable, 
dream the impossible and 
never take no for an answer."
The journey in front might be challenging, 
but still, we have to move on, step by step, 
because we have a dream. 

Never forget your dream.

Only you.
No more girls.
No more drums.
Move towards the aviation
and operational crew sector !

No comments: