Click here!

Monday 11 April 2011

Can't stop

So it's 12'o clock now.
I'm at the common room,
with the company of some college-mates
who I don't know and are rushing their assignments,
there are a lots of questions in my mind,
after being stimulated by someone,
yet I'm quite happy because
I feel some changes which are good,
somewhat I think, around me.
Still the same I believe,
we can't change the facts and the people,
so that we change ourselves to
adapt to the environment,
though it might not be sensible for someone,
since everyone is different. Whatever =P

Won't stop pursuing the zen of my life,
with not to restrain myself from the
"principle of life" because
there is no theory, no absolute,
no right and wrong in my world.
Why blame the others?
for the thing that we can't control it.

Yes, the renovation of the toilets
on my floor is almost done,
hope people can treasure and
not to make them dirty again.
Flush after using the toilet xD
A 5-stars toilet I am expecting.

Oh Yeah, thanks to my cousin
for getting so much information
about piloting for me from her friend's father.
And I super duper like the saying,
the success of a woman is not evaluated
by how much she has earned but
how her children behave and become.
Nice one, I hope my mom will be proud of me
one day as well, really really =D
Sisters are doing well recently
which I should follow and learn.

Can't stop blogging.
Can't stop going.
Can't stop here.
Before I reach the crest.

Never give up." Naruto says

No comments: