Click here!

Friday 8 April 2011

Great day

How long has it been
since I last sat on the balcony,
humming alone,
enjoying the breeze,
under the gentle moonlight
and starshine?

Having talked a lot
with two of my cronies today.
What a great day =D
Though it ended up with
an exhausting assignment.

Schedule/Wish List:
Preparation for assessment 3 (5 Subjects)
Preparation for the interview
Purchase some new spectacles
Clean the car
Go spotting ( KUL, SZB, PEN, BKI, SIN)
Attend Langkawi International Maritime and Airforce Exhibition
Attend Singapore Airshow

Sigh. Somebody gotta help me.
As you can see, there are really
tonnes of work waiting to be done =( 
The  things that I am worried at most
are the assessment and interview.
Yes, may god bless me, okay,
I just wanna to pass my Meterials.





Tell me, if I can do it ><


Why is it that no matter 
how many times I remind myself 
that we can't be together, 
I still won't let myself 
fall for anyone else?
I would rather choose to close,
If the thing is meant to be so. 
I really thought I could get a reply.


ANDIWANNA GO CANADA!

  

No comments: