Click here!

Saturday 21 May 2011

Empty

As the topic says,
it's empty, almost,
a lot of words have been typed actually
and then deleted without much hesitation.
I was even thinking that,
leaving it blank may be the best way
to expresse my feeling at the moment.
Stay calm and let Jay Chou's songs to
fade your smiles away, I should have know,
I have no chances at all.

Hooray for my doom day, yeah.
It's time to take my results of last semester
again tomorrow afternoon,
I hope the results are still in the level,
CGPA, don't drop please! First class!
*Praying to Buddha for some blessing ><

Oh yeah, good luck to them,
Hands Trainee 2011,the six guys,
who are having Hands 2 examination
tomorrow morning as well!
It's always good to know
you guys are doing well
although I have left the team,
GARYAO!


Have been trying to write something deep,
but I find it's too difficult to describe them in English,
sigh, let it be, let it be :)

No comments: