Click here!

Monday 9 May 2011

A few words

Have been diving for a while
because of the mountains of exams
and also the overwhelming exhaustion,
well, it's finally over now, my semester 3,
let me to use a few words and some pics
to talk the story I have been through these few weeks.

So, it's back to semester break again now,
but I can say, nothing changes,
I'm still struggling hard,
no much time for me to waste,
EASA exam - Aviation Legislation paper
is on tomorrow morning,
after that is the first interview
with the "Red" in June,
Maths, Physics, English, see?
There are really quite a lot of things
that I have to prepare, not to forget,
IQ Questions ==
 
By the way, recently, I'm developing
"aircraft spotting" as one of my hobbies.
For that reason, I already went to the airports
not less than 5 times, and the lakeside near Runway 32R,
since I came to Nilai University College.
It's fun. Though I'm not a professional photographer.
Anyway, a million thanks to family for everything
and also my senior, Michael, for teaching me all these =)



Oh yeah. For the other fourteen guys,
we have known each other for years,
we have been together for years,
we have played together for years,
truely, I believe we can continue this for years also,
let's garyao, show the world our Blooming 20!
I will give you my heart, can you show me yours?



Emm. It's hot recently,
drink more water, my friends =)

No comments: