Click here!

Monday 29 August 2011

Honesty

Received a call from a buddy called HARYTAN
when I was BBQ-ing in Kah Hann's farewell party
with the other drummates last Friday night.
We had a short but straightforward conversation,
we talked something really heart-to-heart, about relationship.
It's a little stupid and weird, I would say,
because this thing doesn't often occur between two scorpios
who are always said to be secretive and obstinate.
However, I have to agree that, most of the times,
we really feel we have the same characteristics and views,
I think it's all these which make us to be brave enough
to be true to each other. Yes, true means NO LIES,
at least I'm trying to keep up to this,
although sometimes we make fun of each other.
I like him (Buddy love :DDDDDD)
He deserves my words.



I might be funny,
but I'm certainly not foolish,
talk to me, while I'm still sensible,
I request for your honesty,
don't kill my last sense of security.

No comments: