Click here!

Monday 29 August 2011

-

Go for what you believe in,
for even in the darkest hour,
when all of hope seems gone,
it'll give you strength to move on.

You might feel afraid in the middle of the journey,
people always get confused of choosing the right way
but at the same time they also forget that
every new day is another chance to change your life.
As Tupac said, I only follow my voice inside,
if it guides me wrong and I do not win,
I'll learn from my mistakes and try to achieve again.

Live your life for yourself,
but not the others,
you gotta enjoy yourself,
you gotta love yourself,
no matter what you choose,
what you do.

OMG. I have been using hours
to get this conclusion.
Study to gain knowlegde,
for a better life and understanding of life.
This sounds shitty but a bit true.
ADD OIL and wish you LUCK.

No comments: