Click here!

Monday 5 September 2011

Bro

Last Saturday, I went to send Kah Hann off.
I drove him and another six friends with my car
all the way from Sri Gombak, one of our bases,
to Low Cost Carrier Terminal, where Airasia X is based,
through MEX Highway, it was a nice journey and experience.
It has been four years since Jan Hoong migrated to New Zieland
and we are now turning into twenty.
I mean, we all have grown up and nobody cried this time,
at least I did not. However, I will miss him.
This tough guy is a real friend.He has done a lot of touching things
which I should not and cannot forget,
like how he helped me to recover from my worst moments in 2008.
Not to mention, he's the one who my mum believes most.

I hope he think I'm different.
All the best in Taipei, bro!

Two are gone. 2007 when we were still in Form 3.


3th September 2011,
after waving hand to him at the gate,
a question kept appearing in my mind,
like a bee in my head -
When is my turn to fly?
I'm becoming more desperate
from day to day. I hope I won't wait long.

1 comment:

Bro said...

i actually love that photo,
and you all.