Click here!

Wednesday 7 September 2011

The Sky

Okay. The picture and the words below
is actually a sharing I got from my friend
who works as a pilot for Airasia.

this is something you dont get to see when travelling as passengers. And seeing this during an early morning flight brightens up your day. trust me. and this is something that motivates the pilots to keep on going with their jobs. - early morning rising sun with low clouds covering everywhere. from covering in total darkness until the moment we penetrate from beneath the clouds and seeing this view with your own eyes,it's simply priceless and unimaginable.. - My friend says.
I believe this is true :DDD
People always ask me WHY
whenever I tell them I want to be a PILOT
or AIRCRAFT MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
as my second choice of my career.
In fact I never feel bored to answer them
but I think this picture will simply talk the story.

If you know me well,
I believe you will also be aware that
I damn like the sky and the stars,
they are nothing but so significant for me,
more like a good companion which will never run away
and never fail to cheer me up when I feel upset.
It's because of them, I found my dream
and it's them that support my dream,
which is to fly up in the sky,
touch the clouds,
go nearer to the stars,
and feel the moonshine :DDD

Before I put a stop here,
I would like to share some pictures of my collection as well.


No comments: