Click here!

Tuesday 6 September 2011

Good Luck


Good Luck, this phrase has become
a mention in my everyday speech recently.
Actually "Good luck" is a Japanese Television Drama
in 2003 which is starring Takuya Kimura(木村拓哉).
The story revolves around a young and inexperienced pilot
who struggles to achieve his dream of becoming a captain some day.
I have really got much inspiration from this drama.
beside the Hong Kong TVB Drama "Triumph in the skies".



I'm not certain if I can become one
like those pilots in the dramas,
but I will try, as hard as I can.
So Good Luck :DDD

By the way, to who might be reading this now,
it's embarassing to see "0 comments" here.
Please leave some if you could,
it would be the greater excitement and encouragement for me.
Don't make me look so pity lar :DDDDD

1 comment:

Jeffrey said...

hahaha.... i did hav both the drama series in my collection... wish u good luck n wish we can meet up the sky....