Click here!

Tuesday 20 September 2011

21

Mom almost called me every night in my exam weeks,
she didn't say much but asked some questions
like what other parents normally do.
1st  Q: What're you doing?
2nd Q: Have you taken your meal?
3rd and the following..blah blah blah.
In the end the parents finish their talk
with "Remember to study and sleep early!

I didn't give much response on the phone,
since talking is not my strength, only blow water is!
However I understand this is how she cares me,
sometimes her words warm my heart.
I can't remember since when I got such feeling.
Flasing back to the days when I was younger,
her nagging would really get me irritated.
Undeniably, a lot of things have happened
and changed my attitude in the past few years.
Adults are sometimes complicated in their mind and I believe
we can only fully understand when we go nearer to that age.

Sleeping has become difficult for me recently,
unlike my roommate, now I could only fall asleep
after tossing and turning over in my bed
for at least half an hour every single night,
at times I was also shocked to find out that
I woke up in the middle for toilet
while this actually didn't happen before.
Fortunately, or unfortunately some literates would say,
I still dream everyday. (Dreaming means it's a bad quality sleep)
All these really got me feeling sick, that's why today I'm here,
I request all my friends to be my witness,
I'm going to have a new healthy lifestyle!
Call me bastard if you see me online and awake
after 12 o'clock next time :DD


Once so long ago, I read this quote from a book,
saying "Each person is interesting in his own way".
Sounds true. So as the way we treat and care him.
Bringing this statement into family and relationship, problems solved.
Don't make yourself lost in the new condition.
One should learn to lead his own life
when everything surrounding him fails,
then he will find the exit back to the track.



Yeah, mom said,
I'm steping into 21
according to Chinese Calander!

No comments: