Click here!

Thursday 24 November 2011

waiting.

当每个人都在说那些年的时候,
我在期待Underworld 4的强势归来,
靠,他不会log也可以活得好好的,
我不看这戏也是可以活得好好的。

Feeling fidgety and restless recently,
it has been more than two weeks since last time,
but the email has not reached my mailbox yet,
the waiting is slowly killing me.
I hope it's a good news.

I hate this short semester,
examinations come every fortnight.
Good that I have 300 pages, more or less,
to flip over for tomorrow's examinations,
the last assessments before our finals,
hectic life, isn't it? And terrifying one.

Our library is really a good place for study,
even though it's not that high-class as the other colleges' ones,
at least there are some babes to see when you feel bored,
much better than moulding alone in the room, yeah,
would be better if I get to take some phone numbers :D

No comments: