Click here!

Monday 10 June 2013

Just a sharing

I couldn't remember exactly how long I have been blogging. 
Like anyone else, I was so excited with the first few comments that arrived,
yet after some years, blogging has simply become one way of life,
it's a medium which I could write my stories and release my emotions.
Seriously, I don't mind if there's no people reading my blog anymore 
even though I do appreciate some good comments sometimes. 
I might not be a professional blogger like adameben 
but I'm glad that I started blogging and 
it's certainly one of the greatest things which I have ever done.
So, since I won't be scheduled to fly these few days,
I'll take this chance and try my best to update this blog as often as I could.

Okay, it's enough for nonsense.
I just read something great and I thought 
it might be useful for everyone on their travel to the road of success.
The quality of the photo below is not really good
but please bear with it as I actually downloaded it from Facebook.


It's actually fourteen ways of improving ourselves:
1. Read every day
2. Learn a new language
3. Build your own space of imagination 
4. Conquer your fear
5. Upgrade your skills
6. Write a letter to you for future
7. Acknowledge your own weaknesses
8. Act immediately
9. Learn from those who you admire
10. Reduce the use of the Internet
11. Create new habits
12. Let the pass be a pass
13. Fragrance clings to the hand which give flowers
14. Always have enough rest

From John Dryden,"We first make our habits, and then our habits make us"
It's always good to create new habits to give you the life you desire.
Anyway, there's something that he didn't tell us, which is:
It takes 21 days at least to form a habit, not easy huh?
Just like someone doesn't appear on your mind suddenly.

Starry Sky by Mayday :)
Sorry that I tend to feel uneasy on a night like this.

ha! Such a random post.

No comments: