Click here!

Thursday 6 June 2013

The 7th day in TGG

It's almost been a week since I came to Terengganu,
I've begun to doubt if flying is really fast here,
so far I've only done a familiarisation sortie
which was to familiar myself with all training areas here.
Anyway, let me continue my TGG's post today.

As you all know that there's no entertainment here,
what I normally do in spare time are surfing the Internet,
working out or jogging with my friends in the evening.
Everyday, I repeat the same routine from yesterday.
It was pretty same today except that
we walked further to the other side of the sea
followed by a yummy burger bakar as dinner.

Still the same lagoon but different view. The sky never stays the same at least. 
It's become a checkpoint for us, the runner gang.
Seeing a sunset seems so hard at the East coast,
maybe I'll get a sunrise view for you one day,
a photo that only you'll have it.
Da Big Bro burger bakar which is right beside UMT.
It's a homemade burger chicken combo served with French fries.
Their prices were quite reasonable but one of my friends said that
their services were poor, which I actually don't think so :P
Maybe I'm contented and easy-going :P
I'm looking forward for my next try there.
Just something that I drew in the sand the other day.
E.T = Edison Tang
Eat more or what else it could be? It's all up to your imagination.
Sometimes, I'm also surprised by what I've said
but I really mean it.

No comments: