Click here!

Sunday 2 June 2013

TGG

So this's my second night in Terengganu.
I have settled down and familiarised myself with places around.
As expected, there's nothing much here,
the town is far away from my accommodation
which couldn't be reached by foot,
luckily there's a sea and some restaurants nearby
to hang out with the boys.
Just before I came, someone had told me that 
everything here suck except flying,
I actually agree with it now.
Food is worse than KB Crew Residence,
same goes to the accommodation, 
I have to plan something for spare time
before I get bored with the sea and airport.
Anyway, I've determined to do all my best here,
hoping I can leave this place by September
with some wonderful memories and a CPL.

How to concentrate while you keep poping up on my mind. 
I don't know if I'm pushing too far or I'm not trying hard enough
but I mean to keep you by my side, at least as a close friend,
so that I have someone to share all my joy and tears with 
and I have a strong feeling that you're the right one,
that's why I'm playing safe. Just gotta sober down.

*Blogging at 5 o'clock in the morning 
after watching "The Apprentice Asia".
I guess I couldn't sleep already 
unless I could make myself tired because
apparently the best timing to sleep has passed.
Lesson from the first episode:
Bringing members who are stronger than you 
to the board when someone is to be blamed
is the silliest mistake ever. You can't escape
from taking the responsibility for the failure
but it's not done by committing suicide and giving up.
Leaving the weakest in the team won't help the team either.
Lesson from the second episode:
Never compromise when you think something's wrong
or you have something better to solve the problem.
I knew Hanzo'll definitely be fired when he asked Sam to shut up. 
Maintaining a good communication and linking between members is essential,
for me, it''s cockpit gradient and crew resources management.

No comments: