Click here!

Monday 3 June 2013

TGG (2)

For your information, Asia Pacific Flight Training is located
within the perimeter of the Sultan Ismail Petra Airport,
which is in Kota Bharu(The Islamic City), Kelantan.
Yet, as the number of cadets has been increasing fast in recent years,
other than Kota Bharu itself, APFT have also set up
a few detachments in other states 
to accommodate and speed up the movement of cadets.
These places include Subang, Ipoh and Terengganu.

Just exactly four days ago, I was sent here - Terengganu.
I'm not going to detail my daily life and flying progress today.
Basically, it's just like what I said in the last post,
this place lacks of some havoc and excitement,
even though I haven't deeply explored the town.
Unlike the Crew Residence in Kota Bharu,
which have three rows of villas with a total number of thirty-six houses,
each villa houses six students,
there're only about twenty cadets in this detachment now,
all stay in a three-storey single house,
so we're like meeting the same people everywhere and everyday.
"Eat, Sleep then Fly", that's what we do here 
but I'll surely find my way through trying to enjoy this short stay soon.
Anyway, speaking of which, there's actually something 
that makes me have no regret coming to this place,
it's the beautiful landscapes of this land, especially the seas!
I don't mind jogging to the sea everyday for all these views.

The lagoon in the evening.
Same place on the same day.
When I first arrived in TGG.

All these were taken at Pantai Tok Jembal
which only took me a 20-minute walking distance from my hostel.
For more of these stunning scenery, follow me on my Instagram: edison_tsk

No comments: