Click here!

Thursday 30 August 2012

2nd Attempt.

I might be good at academy but
I'm definitely not a good flyer,
please stop telling me that I'm good,
whether you are saying what you feel,
or you just want to encourage me,
because it somehow hurts me. Sigh.
Nothing's wrong with the instructor,
it's just my performance not up to his expectation.

Don't weep, I say,
although it's a regret,
I'll certainly try my best next time.

Congratulations to Aidan for clearing first SOLO.
My new callsign would be APAC 5362.

Last but not least, do not take things for granted,
no-one, including the Penghulu,
should be blamed for the warning letter.
He's in a difficult position to deal with all parties.
We are a team, at least I believe some of us
are still really trying to be an united team.


Adam is really a nice guy. Serious :)


No comments: