Click here!

Tuesday 28 August 2012

Solo Check

Sometimes, I think company is too stringent 
to restrict us from going home even though
we have nothing else to do at the hostel.
But, trying to mull over all things in their shoes,
I think they are right also because they don't want 
to pay responsibility for our safety outside the academy.
Besides, we are their future pilots and they expect us
to study and improve ourselves at all times to be a better pilot.

Anyway, I hope they can take more of our welfare and feelings into consideration.

Congratulations to:
APAC 5357 - Freddie
APAC 5358 - Kelvin
APAC 5359 - Izzan
APAC 5360 - Tanker

Two people left which are Aidan and me.
I'm nervous to the maximum right now.
Capt. Aung said my circuit techniques and final were good
but aircraft was floating during landing because of strong tailwind.
I'm not sure if he told me the truth or he was trying to encourage me.
Anyway, let's see how I would perform in SOLO check.