Click here!

Saturday 25 August 2012

Fear.

I somehow feel abashed by their praise,
when they say I'm good while I think I'm not,
no matter they are sincere or making fun of me.
They might have seen my best, but not the worst yet.

Recently I have lost my confidence in circuit exercises.
From takeoff, upwind, crosswind, downwind, base, final, round out, level off, 
the last and the most difficult one for me -  flare.
I don't know. My performance was just not up to my expectation.
Don't tell me that my self-requirements are too high. It's supposed to be so.
Anyway, I hope I could do it and clear my first solo eventually.
That's all. The sequences and beautiful callsigns are nothing to me already.

Both Capt. Mani and Jackie asked me if I was scared.
I couldn't deny it but I believe, going along with the training,
some time and experience will help me to overcome the fear sometime later.

Anyway, congratulations to:
APAC 5351 - Shatish
APAC 5352 - Zamri
APAC 5353 - Adam
APAC 5354 - Alex
APAC 5355 - Daniel
APAC 5356 - Inyggaran

Six more to go.

No comments: