Click here!

Wednesday 20 February 2013

Betrayal.

They say that men are used to being competitive and aggressive,
they fear someone could blackmail them or betray them,
so instead of taking the downside risks, they begin to betray.
I don't know but I'm a little sensitive to this,
please don't ever make me feel betrayed
while I'm trying to be sincere with you and put my trust in you
because I appreciate and I never want to spoil our friendship.

Everyone has their evil side, so do I.
忍一时风平浪静 退一步海阔天空



Okay, let's change the topic to a more refreshing one now.
For your information, Malindo Air, which is a joint venture between
Malaysia's National Aerospace and Defense Industries(NADI)(51%)
and Lion Air of Indonesia(49%),  is launching their inaugural flight soon in Mid March!
As an aviation enthusiast, I'm actually looking forward to that
because this's gonna be one of the most influential news of the year.

No comments: