Click here!

Thursday 14 February 2013

CNY 2013

Happy Chinese New Year
And Happy Valentine's day!

Time goes by fast when you are having fun, unconsciously,
I have turned twenty-one years of age this year
which means that I couldn't behave like a small boy
like what I used to be any longer, I'll miss the good old time for sure.
Well, honestly speaking, I'm not sure if I'm ready to meet this "new world"
but I think, at least, I'm independent enough to live on my own
and to solve some problems without bothering my family,
I really don't feel ashamed saying this, haha!
In fact, I have been waiting so long for this year.

Yeah, I'm still single but so what?
It's not a big deal anyway.
I'll take it as a preparation for me to make myself better
before meeting her whom I think who my destiny is one day.

No comments: