Click here!

Wednesday 20 February 2013

Fly again.

Okay, emmm, I'm going to blog about my latest movement
in Asia Pacific Flight Training here. It might be boring
but I still have to do it and it's just gonna be a short record.

So, my batch is back to the flying wing recently.
According to the plan made by the flying academy,
we'll be flying until we get our Private Pilot License
before we enter the ground school again for Phase 3
which possibly takes place somewhere around in early May.

It's been a week and I have flown 2 sorties so far.
Everything seems fine except that I haven't got to fly my second and third solo.
I'll not blame it on the weather, even though it's not completely favourable to fly,
I'm just upset with my own performance sometimes.
There's really no use in getting high marks in the papers,
that's why I hate it when they call me bright spark.
Yeah, a bright spark who flies so badly.

I'm so desperate to use my own callsign,
maybe Tanker is right, I'm too afraid of failure.
APAC5362.

An AirAsia A320 taxiing on taxiway Echo to the apron
while a Firefly ATR72 climbing out of runway 10 at the back.


No comments: