Click here!

Monday 26 October 2009

new looks


Before.
Taken last saturday.


After
Don't tell me
they are no difference.


My new looks : )
i cut my hair unwillingly
because my mum is always complaining
about my long fringe.
She said they were hiding my forehead
and bring bad luck to me.
I had no choice..However.
After the hair cut,
I feel it is still ok..
At least I am not ugly.
Don't you think so?

I have been to KLPAC today
to buy tickets for the Hands' concert
which is called Dreams in November
I am not sure that what is the dream
that Hands is meaning..
but i confirm that November is a bad dream
for me as the SPM is starting..
but never mind..just forget it..
Today,I found it was really troublesome and tired
because i have walked and took many buses all the day.
Wish I can learn driving as soon as i can.
Oh..ya..it is no longer waiting.
my birthday is coming and
I am going to reach 17..
It is quiet exiting..hahaha
i have decided that I want to drive
to Genting when i get my driving license.
It is not difficult,right?
I really think so..
Girl,do you want to get on my car?
kakakakaka :)

hope u will do well
in the exams,
my friend :)

No comments: