Click here!

Saturday 31 October 2009

thanks anouncement

For those who sent their greetings
by message or called to me
during my birthday last tuesday,
i am sorry that i could not reply
all of you and said thank you..
at here,i would like to take this opportunity
and express my appreciation to you.
thank you very much...friends.

and thanks for the presents.

不好吗?
其实很好,
而且好极了,
如果每年都有,
那就更好了,
谢谢咯:)

ya..i lied to my sister yesterday.
actually I should attend tuition,
but i cut the lesson in the end,
because i had already studied by myself,
and i was confident that i had no problems
with the text and subject,
the mainly reason is..lazy...
however..cut lesson is a bad habit,
she was very angry...i know.
i am not the first time..dishonest.
haha..still left 3 days..
3 days to think how to explain to my mum.
what the hell?
my lie's skill is bad..very bad.
have to put an effort to improve it.
at least cannot unsuccessful every time.
it is my conclusion :)

No comments: