Click here!

Friday 14 December 2012

Last month 2012.

To be honest, the daily life of studying here is quite hectic,
even though I don't study much at night on weekdays, 
the time left is not enough for me to take a proper rest
after doing all my routine activities, so I have decided 
not to blog so often until I finish my ground school
which is sometime around in March. 
Anyhow, I guess, nobody would mind also.

Results for JAA1 were released last week,
it's in my expectation but I was a little disappointed
for getting one silly mistake in VFR and Airframe each.
JAA2 which I'm doing now is fearsome. Wish me luck. 

Last but certainly not least, I would like to share this
to those who might be interested to know this exciting news
that is AirAsia has just bought another 100 aircraft from Airbus.
We have about 100 aircraft in the fleet and another 475 on order!
https://www.facebook.com/notes/airasia/press-release-airasia-asias-most-profitable-low-cost-carrier-secures-another-100/10151194059073742

Rain keeps falling down.

1 comment:

best flight school abroad said...

Blue Bird Flight Academy will provide you with 200+ hour of Ground School Training in all of the required subject areas.