Click here!

Sunday 23 December 2012

Study?

I know everyone has their own study styles but studying should not be like this. I hate it when people do test preps while the instructor is teaching in front. It directly shows your disrespect to the instructor and, in my way of thinking, homework and test preps should actually be done in your spare time or when the instructor is not teaching. I hate it when people ask for early break or class cancel while someone might be interested to learn. It's so disappointing and what do you think the instructor feels? I actually thought we all could have made the instructors or the school believe that we're really good. Now you know why I sometimes get impatient when you come to ask me how to solve the questions. It's merely because I know that you are busy doing something else in the class.

No comments: