Click here!

Saturday 22 December 2012

Real Monsoon.

Today I have nothing much to share actually,
I just want to update my blog with my recent life here.
Since the very beginning of December, it has rained almost 24-hour everyday
and I hardly have the chance to feel the sun shining on me,
the sky's either all white or grey, covered by the clouds,
weather has never been so shitty, so I guess the real Monsoon has come.
Some said they felt sleepy in this kind of cold weather,
but I told them that it's actually just nice to me,
instead, it had kept me awake in class in last two weeks.
Yeah, I don't know why I feel the opposite and get so excited..

The news about aviation for today is that
AirAsia already took delivery of their first A320
installed with sharklets wing tips in the Airbus factory yesterday.
The brand new aircraft is their 115th aircraft and it will be operated
by AirAsia Malaysia. (FYI, their have a few subsidiaries in Asia)
Congratulations for their great achievement.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151364093902387.538337.18801397386&type=1

Follow me on Instagram or line maybe?
edison_tsk

No comments: