Click here!

Sunday 6 January 2013

Airline Pilot.

"You look like an airline pilot."
I was actually surprised when the doctor told me so
when I went to check my eyes this afternoon because
normally I only hear these words from the twin brothers
when they make fun of me. I'll take it as a compliment, maybe.
What appeared on my mind at that moment was that
"isn't a pilot supposed to look so?". At least that's what I think.
However, of course, I didn't answer him like this.
The doctor was a nice guy, I didn't want to be rude.

To my way of thinking, a professional should behave and act
like a professional, even though you are yet to be one,
living that way would certainly help you in thinking as a professional
and achieving your final goals, no matter what they are.
Therefore, when I put on my uniform, I'll make sure myself that I look great,
especially the tie which is tied around my neck represents a company.
That's all. I can be very dumb and I can play with you,
but I don't like jokes and I'm serious when I'm in uniform.

Anyway, both doctors that I have met said that the blood streaks
in my eyes are actually normal and it's not a concern,
now I can finally feel relieved from my worries.
Physical fitness is just too important for a pilot :)

1 comment:

best flight school abroad said...

Blue Bird Flight Academy follows a Transport Canada approved syllabus which is DGCA & CAA complaint.